[AT] Starting over

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jul 1 01:26:08 PDT 2004

Charlie,
Something you may want to try is the system restore feature in XP.  It
will allow you to return to a configuration used before the spyware hit.
  Of course you need a good idea of what the "last known good
configuration" that would eliminate the spyware would be.  I've used the
system restore a couple of times to fix things and all I lost, beside
the problem, were programs installed after the configuration date.  I
didn't lose any data files or any email that come in afterward.  Of
course, YMMV. Hope this helps you.

David