[AT] Semi-O.T. One man baling?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 25 19:24:51 PST 2004

I seem to have missed a few messages today so not sure whats happening with
the list. I caught the link that Mike posted in this reply and had a look at
that E-Z trail bale accumulator. It is an interesting design and obviously
works according to the testimonials. But I would question how they pack 100
bales into it without any stacking involved. Also, the bale transition area
where the bale exits the chamber looks like a very abrupt turn upwards. I'd
think this could produce "banana" bales under some conditions.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html