[AT] Old age getting you down/SCAM

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Feb 24 07:43:03 PST 2004

In regard to age: I just received word last night that my step-mom had a
stroke Sunday morning on her way to have surgery. Current condition is
uncertain and maybe some of you can help me understand why they would
drill two holes in her skull to relieve pressure and will do surgery
later? My mom died of a stroke but never had anything like this necessary.

Wayne

Current SCAM I wanted to alert each of you.
I received the following Notice: (They should  know I am too tight to
fall for this one)

Hello, Dear client.
	----------------------
	Your order ID: 865213637
	----------------------
	02/12/2004 You have ordered the notebook (New P3 Direct 17" Wide TFT
	Notebook-with Pentium 4 3.06GHz Power)
	with free-of-charge delivery.

	We are very sorry, but we can't deliver it to you in promised terms, because
	we have problems with our delivering company.
	Your order can not be delivered earlier than in 28 days.
	Sorry for inconveniences.

	You have been billed and if time of delivery do not arrange you,
	you can cancel your order and refund money here:
	http://www.royalbilling.net/clients/cn.php?refund=aXBheWZhc3hc3R8aXBheWZhc3Qu=
	Your money will be returned to you without any fee.
	If you have any questions you can e-mail here: help at usaeasypay.com

When you go to the link in question, you are told their billing system does not keep credit card info but if you will fill in that info again you will be sent the refund.
Of Course, you will never receive a refund but will soon find charges on you credit cards that have originated from someone other than yourself.