[AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 29 22:45:27 PST 2004

Lane, great pictures. Looks like the kind of sale any old machinery guy
would like. The mud and ruts are incredible. I liked that TD9. Also the 930
Case on steel was a novelty. Just like the one I used to drive for a
neighbour (minus the steel wheels). The one in the pic had the rare front
nose weight. Too bad somebody caved in the grille though.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html