[AT] 2N Ford year

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Feb 29 21:57:31 PST 2004

LeRoy,
	I did get a chance to look at the thing for a little while this
afternoon.  Just happened to have a flashlight along.  B79 and B80 are
cast on the rear axle housings.  Right and left.  I don't know what that
means other than maybe a part number?  Should there be some other
numbers on there somewhere?  These are on the foward side.  I didn't
fool with looking anymore at the engine serial number.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA