[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Feb 29 19:45:03 PST 2004

Hi all

Brother Gary and I just got back from Ft Meade Florida where we attended
the Florida Flywheelers
February meet. This was our first visit and we were very impressed. They
have somewhere around
300 acres of grounds for their show. This is probably the most
interesting show sight I have visited.
There are dozens of  buildings that members have built to work on their
projects during their winter
stay in the area. These members show their private collections for
people to look at, and in many
cases you can wander around their shop just looking at their stuff. They
also have the largest
campground I have seen at a tractor/engine show. They have a very
extensive swap area,
although not quite up to the Portland swap area, but still one of the
largest I have seen.  All in all, a
very good show. Gary and I have decided that we will make this a yearly
event. I encourage anyone
that can work it into their schedule to give it a try.

Larry Dotson
Bellefontaine Ohio