[AT] Beilers auction and a Magellan GPS

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Sat Feb 28 22:07:09 PST 2004

Cecil,
Word from my brother who was at the auction Friday was that the TD-9 IH
Crawler didn't sell.  They could only get $2k for a bid and the auctioneer
said $4k would take it home but there were no takers.  So it ended up as a
no sale.  Looked in very good condition and engine sounded good; can't
figure out he extreme low bid.

Lane Freeman