[AT] OT weather

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 11:25:08 PST 2004

Ralf that's most of my problem I can't do the work anymore since the heart
attack and now the MS that keeps me in the house most of the time. Good thing
cattle are easy to raise HUH! I have a boy who helps out a lot and works real
good he learns fast and doesn't slack off on me when there is work to be done.
My biggest complaint is that cattle prices are so stagnent right now that we
are going to be in big trouble if something doesn't change. I may have to sell
my big bull and that would brake my heart he's real nice but we may have to
replace him before too long.
Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361