[AT] OT weather

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 28 09:53:46 PST 2004

Walt, as long as I can grow my own feed, use my own old rusty equipment to
harvest it, and donate my labour for free, I figure I at least shouldn't
lose any money raising cattle. Then I have to consider the value of all the
good exercise I get working out hauling bales and feed, fixing fence, etc.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html