[AT] 2N Ford year

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Feb 28 07:25:10 PST 2004

LeRoy,
	Yes I do, but I probably have it priced too high.  No nibbles.  I'll
have lots of stuff for sale, probably.  I either need to replace my
sprayplane so I can continue my business, or find a job.  One is
expensive and the other is evasive.  But, I am getting around pretty
good now and will soon be back in my shop, hopefully.  The little 2N is
way behind a bunch of other projects as it really is in pretty good
shape.  I took some pictures of it last summer after I bought it, and
since, it has just been sitting in the back of the shed resting.  Today,
I am going to try and look at some more of the casting dates on it, but
I would think all will show it is a 1947 vintage.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA

http://public.fotki.com/RLCook/