Update w/RE: [AT] Re: Munching, Crunching & a Rant

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Sat Feb 28 05:36:06 PST 2004

My wife made it through the surgery fine. I just talked with her nurse and
she was able to sit in a chair for a while and eat her breakfast. That
tired her out and they had her back in bed resting.

Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers, they are very much
appreciated. They stories relayed of personal experience or those close to
you helped. It is very hard to keep everything in perspective at a time
like that.

They did give me another stress test during the surgery. They got real busy
in the OR area with two wmwrgency surgeries, as a result they never let me
know when my wife actually went in or when she hit  half way point. That
caused a bunch of stress as time ticked away. Another family was in the
same boat and it was a real strain for them as well.

Thank you again,
Allen Pruehs
SE Michigan
Oliver's, Hart Parr's, Orphan's and Oddball's