[AT] Volvo tractors

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Fri Feb 27 16:15:23 PST 2004

funny that you think it would be hard finding parts for a Volvo. Here we say mostly about the cars up till 740/760 that parts are to find in every barn. Not only because it's the same as in the tractors but almost all farmesrs has had Volvos or old Mrcedes diesels. volvo cars are now the only on you still can find parts for at gas stations.

/Mattias