[AT] OT weather

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 27 19:37:01 PST 2004

Summertime? Not here, although we did get something like rain today. Fog and
mist that made the highways icy and dangerous. Well, it the old saying is
right we should be getting plenty of rain in 90 days which would be pretty
good timing. In the meantime I shovelled about a ton of snow off the porch
roof today. Lots of moisture in that snow.
Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html