[AT] Mount Gilead, Ohio Sale

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Fri Feb 27 15:51:55 PST 2004

    Tomorrow will be the annual consignment sale at Mt. Gilead,
Ohio at the Morrow County fairgrounds. This is one of the
biggest sales in Ohio.
    I stopped by this morning to preview the items and looks
like there will be an excellent selection of all equipment,
tractors, lawn equipment and miscellaneous.

    Farmer;
    There are 2 New Holland bale stacker wagons there. I think
they are model 1103. Lots of other hay equipment there too.
Probably sell pretty reasonable, as less hay is made around the
area.

                        Gene