[AT] Several antique tractors

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Feb 27 12:52:24 PST 2004

Phil,

As Dean Vinson pointed out some time ago, there is a reference.  The
steering wheel has about the same relationship to the seat on either the H
or M.  Because the hood is higher on the M, the steering shaft is more
nearly horizontal.  I thought the angle of the shaft on the Long looked more
like the H.  :-)

Take this with a grain of salt because it comes from 'Hotline'... the Long
has a 162 CI Continental engine, 33.1 BHP, 29.8 DHP and weighs 3300#.

George Willer