[AT] 2004 Show Guide

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 09:45:57 PST 2004

> Charlie,
> They must not have known who he was or they would have
> given him the show guide for free instead of charging
> him $11.95. He must have gotten a free one last year
> since he thinks they have went up. Our club ordered 50
> of them last year and we sold them to members at cost:
> $12.00 each.
>
> Tim Bivens
> Glen Rose, Texas

	Yeah, but then we all know you Texans have all those
oil wells with money just a flowin out of the spouts. All you
gotta do is catch it in a bucket.  ;-)  This year you'll probably
be charging $15 or so.  I have to admit I never looked at the
cover last year to see what the price was. I only paid $7 if
I remember correctly.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson