[AT] 2N Ford year

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Feb 27 08:10:13 PST 2004

LeRoy,
	I'll have to take another look at those serial numbers again.  Very
poor job of stamping combined with rust makes it pretty tough to make
out.  I did get the flywheel housing casting number of C267.  That
should be March 26, 1947 for a casting date if I have it correctly.  I
have not had a chance to look for any other numbers lately.  It is
really dark in there where I have it stored.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA