[AT] 2004 Show Guide

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 08:26:20 PST 2004

Charlie,
They must not have known who he was or they would have
given him the show guide for free instead of charging
him $11.95. He must have gotten a free one last year
since he thinks they have went up. Our club ordered 50
of them last year and we sold them to members at cost:
$12.00 each.

Tim Bivens
Glen Rose, Texas