[AT] 2004 Show Guide

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 04:46:22 PST 2004

	I was at Beiler's auction near New Holland, PA yesterday and
picked up my new 2004 Show Guide. It is now called the "Farm Collector"
Show Directory and is printed by Ogden Publications who also publish
"Farm Collector", "Gas Engine Magazine" and "Steam Traction".  This
year's issue is the largest ever and has almost 500 pages of shows,
vendors and advertisers. IMHO, if you like going to antique tractor
shows and are interested in what is going on in other states around
you, this is the only good guide to all shows. As a matter of fact,
the only show I know of that is not listed is Cubfest 2004 but that
may have been a personal preference. As far as I know, all shows are
listed free in the state and chronological listings but have to pay
for show ads if they want one. The price has gone up along with the
amount of content with the price this year being $11.95.  You may
find it for sale cheaper at some shows.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson