[AT] Volvo/Mercedes + mostly OT rambling

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 19:24:05 PST 2004

One of my friends bought a well worn 200 D several years ago.  I was with
him when he took his uncle for a ride in it.  We all got in the car and
Jimmy proceeded to push the glow plug  button for several seconds.  His
uncle, who is quite a character and a bit of a ladies man, said: "I wouldn't
have this damned thing".  Jimmy was pretty proud of the old Benz and was a
little offended.  He said "THIS IS A GOOD CAR!"    His uncle said, "It may
be but sometimes I go places where I don't have time to wait for those
damned glow plugs".   LOL.

Charlie