[AT] Several antique tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 26 18:04:48 PST 2004

Your right Walt. All it takes is for two guys to want the same piece of
machinery and there goes your hopes of a bargain. Yes, the Long is a pretty
rare tractor and its not long ago we were discussing it on this list. I'd
expect it to bring good money even at an auction sale.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html