[AT] Several antique tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 26 18:03:02 PST 2004

I noticed that too Phil. It wouldn't be the first time the auctioneers got
the pictures mixed up. Yes, it would be long drive for you. But for me, well
lets say that if the tractors are driveable, I could drive one home. In fact
that reminds me of a similar trip I made about 34 years ago on a DC4 Case
right from that same area. A long, long drive but for a kid just out of
school it was a great road trip.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html