[AT] Volvo/Mercedes + mostly OT rambling

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Feb 26 16:06:21 PST 2004

Thanks, Mattias.  I found you on the map.  I think we're going to cancel
out on Sweden.  The ferry to Nynashamn is 18 hours each way, so we would
only get to spend around 18 hours in Sweden.  I guess I won't get to
Sweden on this trip.  We'll probably tour around Pomerania looking for
farm tractors instead.

Larry