[AT] Looking for a Vendor from Portland...

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:18:22 PST 2004

List,
    Now this may come accross as an odd question--or not...   Last year at
Portland, there was a booth with someone selling underwear with the IH
symbol, the Leaping Deere logo, etc.  Little did I know that I would be
telling people here at college about them and be barraged with people
wanting to know where they can get some.  I didn't get a business card.  Can
anyone give me a phone number, email, website, etc. for this vendor?
Kim, Jackie, Kate, and Leah 'ppreciate it!

Mike