SV: [AT] Volvo/Mercedes + mostly OT rambling

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Thu Feb 26 08:13:00 PST 2004

	yeah, flowers and bees;-)

	You asking reminds me of  Magdalenas  sister she called Magdalena and
told her this. Their five years old daughter came home from kindergarten
using a bad word for making love. So being the good parent she is reading all
parental magasines (those really suck) and websites (haven't dared trying)
she explained that it was a bad word. Magdalena then asked her sister if she
had explained the meaning of those words? yes she did. She had explained it
by examplifying with those small parts in the middle of flowers(my english
still have some limitations). Do you think this kid was confused...

	/Mattias