[AT] Re: Munching, Crunching & a Rant

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 26 08:56:37 PST 2004

Alan
Sorry to hear of your wife's health problems and am sending best wishes for
a speedy recovery. Its almost miraculous what they can do with bypass
surgery now. I have heard so many positive stories resulting from these
surgeries lately and I think most of us know of somebody who has had this
procedure with good results.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html