[AT] Austin Reversible Road Machine

Everett Hanson ehanson at grantsburgtelcom.net
Wed Feb 25 13:20:42 PST 2004

Thanks,  I did find a couple of references to other brands of Reversable
Road Machines but nothing to imply just what they are or what they looked
like.  I tried to find sites that showed antique construction in hopes that
I could get some leads here but nothing yet.  I'm trying to help out a local
history group. Maybe someone else will have a lead.  It's close to 40 F here
today, I'm beginning to think this winter will finally end.
Ev Hanson