[AT] Semi-O.T. One man baling?

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Feb 25 12:29:25 PST 2004

	I was just looking at one of those in the operators
manual for the baler. I believe it would work on
square bales. I have seen a few pictures but I have
never seen one in person so they must be pretty scarce
here. Then I would have to go buy a WC Allis to mount
it on... Hey, maybe there is something to that...  :-)
But then I would end up painting them and then
wouldn't want to use them for fear of scratching the
paint.

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com