[AT] Re: Beilers ?

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 24 17:51:49 PST 2004

Ivan, et al;
    Since the HPOCA is being hosted by the MDOCCA, and I am on the board
of the MDOCCA, I probably will not make Beiler's, however I still want
to meet with you guys to say "Hey!!"  When you get into the area, call
me on my cell phone 1-443-309-2877.  My direct connect (Nextel) number
is 168*194718*1

Ed