[AT] Portland

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Tue Feb 24 12:32:45 PST 2004

Farmer.

Roping off our area, might mean we do not have to roll other folks tractors out.  I would say we wait till the dark of the moon, but we usually just move what gets into our way.

I have made lots of stands for roping areas for display and for working exhibits.  I usually go by and get a bunch of front rotors at the local tire shop and weld a piece of sucker rod on it with a washer or pigtail on top to run the rope through.  A pigtail (coil of steel like pig tail) looks good and you can make a bunch in blacksmith shop in a hurry.  If we decide we want to rope off our area, I can make up a bunch for August.  I think that this is enough lead time.

Dangerous thought--That yellow barrier tape we have to use in construction now can be make with company name or any message.  We could make up some that say, "Danger! FATG's inside this line"

Bear

Portland
just feels good to type it.
  Portland, Portland... Just feels good to type it.
  ;-)