[AT] Portland

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Feb 23 18:09:56 PST 2004

	Portland, Portland... Just feels good to type it.
;-)
	Gene, I remembered you mentioning us needing to
volunteer there. I would be glad to help with
something like the Girrard (sp?) family operation. I
am shooting to have a tractor of suitable HP and with
a belt pulley there this year also.
	I've been on the go all day and may get caught up on
all of my email by midnight.
	What would be the directors reaction to us roping off
a spot and running something in the ATIS site? I'm
fond of displays that show use even if it has to be
static displays.
	I have been thinking that I would like to see us rope
off our show area anyway and identify us a little more
to the public... Toot our own horn so to speak and
become a bit more known than just as "the internet
guys".   :-)   Lots of "other guys" tend to sort of
crowd in to our space just from not knowing and a rope
would mark our turf better than just going around
peeing on trees like a lot of critters do.   :-)
Maybe if we could set up a display that was more of a
draw than just a short line of tractors then the
directors would be happier about giving us space both
there and in the campground. It might also get us some
more old iron loving list members.
	Thoughts guys???

"farmer"

My most recent list