[AT] Twin Tier Antique Tractor Show

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:39:42 PST 2004

This tractor show in Wysox Pa. may be of interest to tractor people in
Southerntier NY and Northerntier PA.  I noticed this mention in todays
Towanda Pa. paper. I have not previously attended. Maybe others  on the list
have.

The Twin Tier Antique Tractor and Machinery Association will hold its 10th
Annual Tractor Show with pulls and parades for tractors on June 19 and June
20. The association also donates to the Wysox Fire Company and Bradford
County Library and to support local students and organizations. The group
meets the second Thursday of the month at Stewart's in Wysox.

Charlie V. in slowly thawing WNY