[AT] Was Eating... Then Moon Pies, now localized food

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Feb 23 08:46:09 PST 2004

When I was a kid, we had Golden Flake Potato Chips. Never heard of Lays
until I came to Texas. lays is all there is out here except for the store
brand.
Every time I go home to Alabama, I bring back as many bags of Golden Flake
as there's room for in the car. Maybe that's the problem, I need to drive
the pickup instead. Then I could bring back a large supply of Buffalo Rock
and Grapico as well. :o)
I also sem to remember the Moon Pies being larger when I was young.
Certainly at least 5" in diameter. Now they seem to be 4" at the most.
Still taste as good, just not as much.

Phil