[AT] Trying again... Another one of those "how much is it worth?" questions.

Robert Brooks rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 07:04:25 PST 2004

Farmer;

Maybe he has a friend or RELATIVE that will finish for him and split the
profits when sold.

I wouldn't sell it unfinished, well maybe I would, I have a MH Pacer in the
garage that maybe getting pushed outside when the snow melts......

But it will be worth 2 to 3 times as much running than in pieces.

Bob