[AT] Italian Sausage Sandwiches, was:Re:About me (Paw Paw)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Feb 22 14:58:24 PST 2004

Dave,

Plain City was the weekend before Wauseon last year.  (these are in Ohio,
for the rest of you).  It's a few miles west of Columbus, and on a nice,
beautiful old grounds with winding roads and a bazzillion huge oak trees...
a nice place.

That's one of the places the Dotson circle of ATIS friends gets together.
:-) So far, everyone has been invited.  Come on down!

There are lots of good shows along a line starting at Plain City and ending
up at Portland, IN...  Plain City, Urbana, W. Liberty, Fletcher (Poor
Farmer's), Greenville, (and not necessarily in that order), ending at
Portland.  Then there is our home show the following weekend on Labor Day,
SCRAP, at Gibsonburg, OH. Except for SCRAP, they're all ~150 miles from me.

I think the Wauseon show is the oldest in the country... this will be their
60th year.  I don't know how they survive?

I've decided to try to seek out young shows that really care if you come.  I
haven't been disappointed.  Greenville is among the best.  This will be
about their 3rd or 4th year with this club!

George Willer