[AT] Italian Sausage Sandwiches, was:Re:About me (Paw Paw)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 16:04:42 PST 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> That's one of the places the Dotson circle of ATIS
> friends gets together.
> :-) So far, everyone has been invited.  Come on
> down!

George, I'm marking it on my calendar.  This open
invitation is returned to all for our show.  The
weekend after Labor Day (Sept. 9-12) at the Michigan
Flywheeler Museum at South Haven, Michigan.  We try to
have a laid back, run what ya brung, type show.  NO
charge for exhibiting and camp right with your toys.
Looking forward to meeting this bunch in person.
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan