[AT] Italian Sausage Sandwiches, was:Re:About me (Paw Paw)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Feb 22 12:51:10 PST 2004

David,

That attitude is why I won't go back... even though I'm a former director.
They've decided to charge an EXHIBITOR with nothing to sell $50 plus
membership to camp alone.

You've nailed it about the sandwiches.

Plain City is the place to go for pulled pork, (ask Cecil) and Portland has
good sausage too, so we can eat at other shows.

George Willer