[AT] Scrapple & Head Cheese

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Feb 22 10:16:59 PST 2004

David,

Our ponhaas (scrapple) was made with a LOT more corn meal.  Much like 50/50
horse meat/rabbit meat mix is... 50 horses and 50 rabbits.

It may have been a depression era thing to make the valuable (?) hog head go
farther.

I'm about 175 miles east of you on the north coast of Ohio.  I have a few
walking tractors too, along with 21 real tractors.  Well... one's a John
Deere!  :-)

George Willer