[AT] About me (Paw Paw)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Feb 22 09:46:36 PST 2004

David,

We had a couple paw paw  trees on the farm.  The fruit resembled a short,
stocky banana and if gotten at just the right time, tasted vaguely like a
banana.  They had large, black, lima bean shaped seeds.  They spoiled
quickly.  I think the time between not ready and over-ripe was about 20
minutes.

Those whole hog sausages at Wauseon are best with LOTS of diced onions.  I
found that by adding all the onions possible and then turning the sandwich
over and adding all the onions possible, it is about right!  ;-)  Those
sandwiches kept me coming back to that show longer than I would have
otherwise.  Marv and company finally discouraged me from coming back.

George Willer