[AT] test

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Feb 22 10:15:31 PST 2004

LOL.  I understand where you're coming from, Howard.  It never ceases to
amaze me that people in charge of security or communications in
organizations get this bloated sense of power and importance that ends
up in trailers like the one your company is using.  It reminds me of the
days when it was common practice to have employees sign oaths of
allegiance.  It doesn't take a whole lot of thinking to realize that
anyone who is really intent on subversive activities would have no
problem signing anything if it gains them access to the information they
want.  I wonder how many emails your company has received from people
who responded to their notice?

Larry