[AT] About me

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 06:13:09 PST 2004

--- Cecil E Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> wrote:

> 	Welcome to the List, Dave.  We can always use new
> talent on the List.  The I-4 is a very nice little
> tractor.

Thanks Cecil, worked in vehicle maintenance the whole
time I was at the mill and fell in love with this
tractor right off.  Naturally kept good care of it.
When it came time to scrap it out of the fleet (of
which I was in charge by then) I sold to to one of my
vendors who then sold it to me and delivered to my
house to boot!  All told, I still don't have $500
invested.  It does pay to be patient.  I met (and have
totally forgotten his name) the man who built the
fenders at the Fort Wayne plant.  That is how I
finally figured out just what I had.  The serial # is
OBH-1925 and this definitely isn't an orchard.  When
the weather breaks I'll get some digital shots and get
them posted along with some of my other toys.

> Mountainville, New York   Just a little east of the
> North Pole

No wonder it was so dad-gummed COLD 'round here this
winter.  If'n you're east of the North Pole I must
either be just west or else smack dab in the middle of
Siberia. <grins>  Hoping for an early spring and the
best show weather in years.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan