[AT] Spec Cast Tractors

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 19:19:36 PST 2004

Not sure how many folks out there buy and collect toy Ag equipment but I
pick up
a few things now and again.  Anyway, today at I went to a Toy Train show and
I happen
to see some IH crawlers, TD14s to be exact.  Looked every nice but I
wondered who
made them.  As it turns out its not Ertl but Spec Cast.  I was just on the
Spec Cast site and
boy that have some nicely detailed Farmalls and Olivers.  Has anyone bought
these newer
higher detailed pieces?  Was wondering how they like them?

Here's the Spec Cast site www.speccast.com if someone is interested in
downloading the
catalog of new things.

LeRoy