[AT] About me

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Sat Feb 21 18:01:18 PST 2004

Welcome Dave, I'm just south of you in NW Ohio (Paulding) and will be
getting my next big tractor in a couple of month, a  1953 Massy 44 special
to go along with the Cub's, Wheelhorses, Case's and a couple Cushman's to
play with, hope it's going to be a long summer, again welcome, and keep us
updated
Jerry NW Ohio