[AT] Another one of those "how much is it worth?" questions.

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Feb 21 17:59:18 PST 2004

	Son Scott is thinking about selling his Allis 190-XT
Gas project tractor. He has a lot of other things
going on right now... Lady friend, more job
responsibilities, work to do on house etc.
	You can see it at this site if the link will work
right:
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009440&a
=30047128
	It is set up for narrow row crops and so has narrower
wheels and tires from a MM tractor on the back and
small tires on the front. He plans to sell it on 4
tires that are up but not really good enough for long
time hard field use. He wants to use the rear tires
that are on it now on another tractor.
	The engine is apart now (still in tractor) and he has
almost everything needed to fix it. Before he bought
it the PO had allowed the exhaust to get rained in and
one cylinder sleeve was broken by freezing. He bought
a good used sleeve and a bunch of new parts and was
going to put a set of rings in it and do a general
minor overhaul while he had it apart. We know nothing
about the transmission and rear end etc. beyond what
the PO told us. He said it was all good. Everything
visible looks good. It has been sitting in one barn
here covered with a blue tarp since he tore the engine
down.
	He asked me to ask on the list how much he might be
able to sell it for.

TIA

"farmer"

My most recent list