[AT] RE: Eating while doing tractor things sort of ramble

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Feb 21 19:23:21 PST 2004

Lane:

Scrapple sounds a bit like a Dutch concoction that uses pork meat scraps,
pork cracklings and is mixed with various additions and seasonings, cooked
and then put into a bread pan to gell when cool. Then cut into thin slices
and cooked again as a breakfast meat with syrup over it. Very pasty,
overwhelmingly fattening and oh so good. The Dutch name is something like
Bullekenbrie(sp??). I love it but my Dutch wife thinks it is death warmed
over. If I can ever get her to make it again I know she is planning to get
rid of me!  :-) But a really good way to go!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com