Eating while doing tractor things sort of ramble (was)RE: [AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 16:37:05 PST 2004

--- Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> 	Veering back toward tractors... At several tractor
> shows we watch for a few choice vendors that sell
> giant breaded tenderloin sandwiches. Usually see
> them
> at Johnson Co. IN and I think at Elnora IN and a
> couple of others.

Farmer,
This got me drooling over the whole hog sandwiches at
the Wauseon show.  My BIL "forced" me to try one which
led to two (or five, but who's counting).
I agree about the eateries that the locals eat at,
they wouldn't be there if it wasn't good.
The wife and her mom LOVE Cracker Barrel, and while it
always has dependable food, I'd rather stop at one of
the burger places.
OT?::  As a long time lurker I look forward to your
rambles, you're a good story teller, thanks.
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan