[AT] Trying Mozilla

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 12:59:59 PST 2004

	Last week I asked what others were using for email programs
and quite a few of you mentioned that you liked Mozilla. I ordered a
CD from them last weekend and it was in the mail today. I have to say
I like it a lot better than Netscape 7.1.1 which is the latest version.
One thing I disliked about Netscape, it was a forced upgrade to the
newer version which seems to me to have something running in the
background. Someone said they were running the new version of Netscape
and it was not running anything in the background but I still think so.
It ties up a lot of the computer for some reason. Whatever, I want to
thank those of you who recommended this email program. It is a smoothie
and reminds me a lot of one of the older versions of Netscape. Thanks
again.

Cecil