[AT] Hyd. Cylinder Rebuild

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 21 09:55:04 PST 2004

One of those files really helped me out back when I was using a  Massey 510
combine. In the process of removing the separator clutch , I somehow damged
the threads on the end of the shaft. It was way bigger than any dies I knew.
My brother happened to have this unique thread file that I had never seen
before. I was able to clean up the threads good enough to get the nut back
on and it was still holding when I traded off the combine some years later.
Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html