Eating while doing tractor things sort of ramble (was)RE: [AT] Speaking o...

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Feb 20 11:47:37 PST 2004

Ooooh. That reminded me of the trip Pat and i took to the Bahamas in '80
or '81 (back when we had a little money). We went to Harbor Island, which
is just off of North Eleuthra. It's about 1/2 mile wide and 1.5 miles
long. Most of the restaurants are located in the hotels and fairly
expensive. We finally found a little outdoor place (CRS has deleted the
name) that served mostly the locals. I had the best fried grouper ever!
pat was even able to get fresh, caught that day, lobster. Man, that was
good eatin!

Phil

> When we went to Portland last week and got stuck in YUK! Washington for
> the  night giggle we found quite by accident a neat restaurant.
<Snip>