Eating while doing tractor things sort of ramble (was)RE: [AT] Speaking of Harbor Freight

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Feb 20 11:39:44 PST 2004

Yep. Good barbecue is hard to beat. When Pat and I lived in the Dallas
area, we used to go out to breakfast at a place in Plano called Poor
Richard's Cafe.Great food, service and a family atmosphere. Usually, we
would meet friends there as well. Sure miss that. It was almost as
enjoyable as Portland.
:o)

Phil

> 	Geez, Farmer, you must have woke up hungry this morning and
> thinking about food. ha ha ha ha
<Snip>